Are you a software developer dedicated to delivering quality code and business value? Do you have the urge to learn new things and love collaborating with customers and colleagues? If so, we want to hear from you!
We value diversity and inclusivity, and welcome applicants of all genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds. To create a more balanced and diverse team at factor10, female and non-binary candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
factor10 is a remote-first company with flexible working conditions. Our consultants are spread out across different locations in Sweden and the majority of our consultancy work is conducted remotely, typically in teams of at least two consultants.
We value the time we spend outside our customer assignments and aim for an 80% assignment rate. That gives us time to get to know each other better, learn new stuff, share knowledge with the software development community, develop factor10 together, and most importantly, have fun! It also makes it easier to balance life when ... life happens.
Our employees also express appreciation for the collaborative support we give each other, learning sessions from some of the best in the industry, and the (quite frequent) occasions when we meet for internal conferences.
We believe in hiring for ambition and training for skill. To thrive at factor10, we think you are curious and want to learn about the things we find useful, for example:
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Theory of Constraints (ToC)
- Extreme Programming (XP), including Test-Driven Development (TDD)
We also think you are:
- A passionate software developer looking for a new challenge
- Collaborative, pragmatic and quality-oriented
- Proficient in more than one programming language
- Focused on delivering value early, often and a lot
All our consultants are paid according to a consistent and transparent compensation structure:
- The same initial salary for all consultants. Including ITP1 pension from start.
- After one year a yearly collective bonus kicks in.
- After two years the salary is increased by approximately 20% (in addition to the bonus).
- We also offer benefits, mentoring, equipment, skills development, and team-building activities.
Sound interesting? Great, get in touch today! Simply drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you!